We have a very exciting opportunity for junior-mid Digital Lead at a fantastic company in the education sector based in Johannesburg. The role will see you implementing Digital Marketing strategies that contribute towards the company’s business growth targets. We are looking for a top notch, highly capable candidate who will lead their digital offering. Are you passionate about achieving success through innovative Digital Marketing? If you are, this is for you!
- Perform research, analyse websites and make decisions regarding optimisation approach.
- Compile and analyse search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Set up, maintain, monitor and improve paid advertising campaigns across all popular channels.
- Proactively identify missed opportunities and new trends in PPC/SEM.
- Perform in-depth competitive analysis.
- Paid advertising budget management.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimisation opportunities.
- Create weekly and monthly analytics reports.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of website and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Help to create and support Marketing content to socialise and use for Social Media purposes. (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Administer search engine programs. (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Implement link building campaign in coordination with SEO goals.
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Instruct creative team to get PPC related content.
- Project management and implementation of Digital Marketing activities.
- Maintain the company brand guidelines through Digital Marketing activities.
- Manage timelines, expectations and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Maintain great knowledge of the latest global trends and best practices in digital marketing and demonstrate continuous improvement and innovation in the Digital Marketing space.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Formal Marketing or related Business qualification (Degree preferable)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience marketing brands digitally
- Brand Management experience (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Marketing.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. (Web programming skills are a plus but not required)
- Ability to understand the company’s audience and customer
- Ability to analyse and create value from customer and market insights
- Familiar with latest trends, technologies and methodologies in Marketing and Advertising (and the tools used for these)
- Positive, can-do attitude with a passion for marketing and the power of education
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- English speaking
- Self-confidence/Compelling when selling ideas and briefing agencies
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Strong organisational abilities, attention to detail and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to individuals at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent leadership, organisational, negotiation and multi-tasking skills.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2753