Dreaming of working on the continent? How does Ethiopia sound? We have a fantastic job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Marketing Manager/Account Manager at a leading, independently owned full-service advertising agency in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Ethiopia is one of the fastest growing economies in Africa and boasts a wealth of enticing opportunities. The agency boasts a range of blue-chip accounts that cover a full spectrum of categories from FMCG and Alcohol brands through to Banking, NGO’s and Airlines. They have their own in-house Research, Creative, Digital, Media Buying, PR, and Audio-visual Production teams. This is a superb opportunity for someone skilled and dynamic to experience life beyond our borders – apply today!
- Generate enthusiasm for and commitment to your client’s business.
- Effectively stimulate your team for maximum productivity and job satisfaction.
- Gain the confidence and trust of your co-workers and clients.
- Build strong relationships with clients and assist in their understanding of Digital and Social Media
- Be able to build scope against budget for client works;
- Manage a healthy relationship score and maintain it, with a goal to obtain bonus from client;
- Innovative, to lead client and creative teams to innovation space and attain award winning opportunities for agency
- Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall management and overseeing of brands, whilst growing these brands and their digital accounts.
- Additionally, their communication skills between Client and team are expected to be executed with confidence, and constructive criticism.
- The MM/AM will also be responsible for managing the deadlines, producing thorough digital creative briefs, and realistically setting up timelines for the team, from the project brief through to final production execution.
- The MM/AM will also be expected to work with Media and Analytics to produce status reports on jobs for clients.
- The MM/AM should also be able to work with Chase and must have competency with budget control, cost estimates and monthly billings, whilst having patience and tenacity to confidentially follow up and meet with clients regularly.
- Most of all, the MM/AM must be competent and passionate about Digital services (including Social Media) that agency produces and self-confident to contribute to the digital space positively.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree /Diploma
- Previous digital exp in an advertising agency – Essential.
- Alcoholic/FMCG experience – A plus
- Offer superior client service
- a strong communicator, team player, trouble shooter
- Experienced in the digital space, understand digital lingo, and be knowledgeable about digital trends.
- Exhibit the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Valid passport – Essential.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2768