Do you come from a Digital Marketing/SEM background with strong Lead Generation skills?
Do you currently work digital agency side and want to move client side – where you can truly make a difference for learners/students in SA?
The SA office of a global education company is seeking an experienced Digital Marketer to drive lead generation – implementing digital strategy with the main aim being the attraction and recruitment of prospective students to the groups’ SA institutions.
The role is based in Johannesburg
- Relevant qualification in Marketing, Advertising or Communication
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- 3 – 4 years digital marketing experience (digital agency experience preferred)
- Good analytical skills and ability to turn data into leads
- Result driven
- Proven track record of implementing successful digital strategies
- Proven capability working with digital agencies to deliver against set objectives
- Proven capability to understand and meet requirements from both students, sponsors and key stakeholders
- Accountable – with a hands-on approach and ability to delegate tasks where appropriate to ensure optimal delivery
- On trend in terms of current technologies and digital marketing trends and how they might be used to the benefit of the group
- Able to travel (locally)
- Develop a comprehensive Digital tactical operating plan aligned with business strategy, long and short term objectives and key timelines that ensure the group reaches, attracts and recruits prospective students through digital channels
- Ensure all available digital channels are being optimized, analysed and data is cascaded, analysed and used to make decisions and create communication plans relevant to the data
- Ensure full digital customer experience is understood, mapped out, optimized and measured in collaboration with Marketing and Corporate Affairs colleagues and relevant business areas
- Develop partnership with an approved Digital agency to ensure digital strategy can be implemented effectively
- People Management and Leadership: take ownership of the people process by making sure we have the right person in the right place in all key positions. Involves significant effort devoted to build a team of great people leveraging existing and new talent
- Lead digital campaigns effectively at agreed times in the year as per the tactical plans agreed
- Work in an agile way should tactical plans need to be reviewed and reworked working closely with the Marketing Director
- Drive the delivery of the student experience strategy and work closely with the full direct delivery team to deliver a high standard student experience creating value for our stakeholders