We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic junior Digital Media Campaign Manager (and PPC Specialist) at a hugely creative and successful, innovative integrated advertising agency’s Joburg office. The agency is looking for a top-notch candidate to take on this exciting role. You’ll enjoy the privilege of working across a broad spectrum of accounts from alcohol brands, to FMCG, start-ups and financial services. If you are meticulous, driven and excited by digital media and all it’s facets, trends and platforms we want to hear from you!
- Planning media campaigns
- Booking and buying digital media
- Manage social and other digital media buying platforms (Google, Business Manager, etc.)
- Optimising advertising campaigns and providing recommendations where necessary
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Staying up to date with trends and platforms
- KPI setting, tracking and reporting to client on performance
- Solid relationships with platform representatives at Facebook, Google etc.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing degree or similar industry relevant qualification
- AdWords Certification, Facebook Accreditation, Google Analytics Accreditation
- At least 1-year minimum PPC experience
- Industry experience as a media buyer and planner.
- Time management skills
- Critical analysis of media data in order to pull out key learnings to client
- Must be a team player who is able to both give and receive feedback
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Good technical understanding of digital tools and can pick new things up easily
- Professional demeanour both with clients and colleagues
- Friendly, approachable and empathetic
- Communicates effectively and has good presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2702