Digital Project Manager
R18000 – R30000 per month Negotiable depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity exists with a phenomenal agency in their digital division.
As digital PM you will report into the social media manager and will be responsible to oversee a client portfolio to help improve their web and online marketing performance to grow their business.
This position works closely with the marketing team to develop campaign strategy, move projects forward, and support clients as their primary point of contact. The ideal candidate excels in relationship building, has strong project management skills, a meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and challenging environment.
- Review client campaigns regularly and make recommendations to optimise ROI
- Analyse digital campaign success for your clients and report back regularly on performance KPIs
- Address client queries promptly and effectively
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
A previous digital experience of minimum four to five years would be preferred. If you don’t have project management experience, please do not apply for this position.
Client relationship management:
- Develop effective client relationships to instil confidence within your clients and to win their trust.
- Liaise directly with clients, arranging, and attending meetings throughout the project. Ensure client needs are met in a timely and courteous manner.
- Identify and manage problems quickly and smartly and provide effective solutions to address them.
- Be proactive in all client dealings by driving the project, rather than waiting to be briefed.
Key performance indicators:
- Lead generation increase.
- Client satisfaction.
- Feedback from operations director.
- Feedback from project teams.
- Feedback from the client.
- Account development opportunities realised.
- Individual and team utilisation.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of all technical aspects of the role (flash, PHP, HTML, design integration, etc.)
- Demonstrate an effective understanding of technical advances and best practices including but not limited to SEO/SEM, technical process.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of all technical aspects of the process.
- Well-spoken, organised, inspired.
- Love technology and the digital side of life.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must have a valid licence with transport.
- Contactable references and a stable track record.
- Thre+ years of experience in account management, social advertising, digital media, or related customer-facing role
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, analytics, and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, organise and prioritise responsibilities and client requests
- Strong leadership, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office and/or G Suite tools
Salary: R25 - 30 000