We have an interesting and exciting position for a creative and analytical individual at a leading financial recruitment agency in Cape Town. The role is part Digital Strategic Planner, part Digital Copywriter. We’re looking for someone independent and able to self-manage, someone with a keen drive to learn and grow with the role. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing content such as video expansion, in-house newsletter distribution and Blogs. You will be required to take over posting on Twitter and Facebook as well as adding value on other relevant platforms. The role encompasses Organic SEO, Content/Social Media, Paid Search (AdWords) and more. This is a super opportunity to use your talents to enhance the company’s offering while gaining valuable career experience.
- Produce content such as video expansion, in-house newsletter distribution, blogs etc.
- Create content for and run the Twitter and Facebook profiles.
- Organic SEO maintenance.
- Metrics/data analysis (Google Analytics, Moz Pro, SEOAnalytix, etc).
- Ongoing website SEO enhancement.
- Ongoing keyword research (Keyword planner, KWFinder, Keyword explorer, etc.).
- Link-building/link checking (Open site Explorer, etc.).
- On-page and back-end optimisation
- Manage directory subscriptions
- User experience management
- Monitor performance with social listening/monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Meltwater, Social Bakers, Mention, etc.)
- Write Industry-specific optimised blogs – minimum one per week
- Content pinging for all published content (Pingomatic, Pingler etc.)
- Support the Social Media Manager and liaise on overall Content/SEO strategy
- Create and monitor Facebook ads, according to metrics and data (duration, content, timing, placement, audience)
- Keyword monitoring
- Competitor analysis
- Paid search (AdWords)
- Website usability improvement
The successful candidates must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/tertiary qualification (Honours Degree – a plus)
- Independent and able to self-manage
- Great command of the English language
- WordPress technical knowledge – a plus, but not required
- Proficiency with social listening/monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Meltwater, Social Bakers, Mention, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of AdWords (paid search)
- Social Media savvy on all platforms
- Digitally savvy
Please submit a relevant portfolio on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam317