Are you the type of person who can identify problems before they come to the surface? Are you able to formulate creative digital solutions for these problems? Do you live, eat and breathe all things digital and maybe already have a digital campaign you want with chat to us about? If you are nodding your head to these questions, then you are the person we are looking for!
Firewater is looking for someone to be our guiding light of digital ideas. If you are looking to join a team of passionate digital experts and do what we do best – deliver quality, measurable and quantifiable solutions to our awesome clients, you are one step away from joining your dream job.
If you love what you do, you will love working at Firewater!
- Develop digital strategies based on client briefs ensuring these are aligned with marketing/sales strategies
- Ability to develop omnichannel campaigns based on client briefs; choosing relevant channels for execution
- Participate and run all client and internal strategy sessions – preparing presentations, compiling documentation, attending meetings and taking comprehensive notes
- Presenting strategies to clients, when required
- Collaborate with the design, content, social media, PR, online media, account management and project management teams
- Drive innovative approaches to digital marketing, embracing cutting-edge trends and ideas
- Creating action plans as needed to achieve targets
- Set measurable objectives to ensure campaigns are meeting specified requirements
- R&D of the latest trends, benchmarks and best practices
- Compile comprehensive monthly reporting for active channels and campaigns for clients
- Meet deadlines related to all areas of work
- Creative problem solving is a pre-requisite in your day-to-day activities.
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Minimum of three years of relevant digital agency experience
- Experience working with clients in the corporate/business to business sector is essential
- Strong ability in document writing and compiling reports
- Ability to develop campaign proposals
- Experience in working with omnichannel/digital/social media campaigns (provide portfolio of latest projects)
- A proactive self-starter who has great attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Strong analytical expertise
- Always at the forefront of new trends. A trend setter
- Strong Microsoft Office (all programs) skills.
- Driver’s License with own transport
- Logic and perfectionism
- Excellent grammar, spelling and good command of the English language
- Well organised and patient
- Extremely keen eye for detail and aesthetics – down to the last pixel
- Driven and motivated to complete projects, no matter what it takes
- Motivate the team to deliver the best possible project, on time and to standard
- Excellent people skills
- Must be a ninja.