A fast-paced and stable Communications agency is looking for a Digital Strategist who is technically skilled as well as creative and has good leadership skills. The ideal candidate should have the ability to conceptualise complex information, develop and present a business case while leading a high performance team.
Ideally you should have experience in developing and executing projects that integrate digital, social and print media.
Salary will depend on your experience and skill-set.
- Advanced understanding of HTML and CSS standards and practices.
- Clean coding methods.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing with WordPress.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Bootstrap framework.
- Moderate to advanced experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS or SCSS).
- Experience in troubleshooting and finding issues.
- Cross-browser compatibility experience is must (from IE9).
- Moderate to advanced experience with Adobe In-design, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Experience in wire-framing and intermediary UX is needed.
- Experience with REST APIs and parsing data into templates
- Strategic solution development and delivery
- Wire-frame and code superior technical solutions
- Easily recognises deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Project costing and execution
- Communicates and enforces coding standards
- Manages resources within project schedule along with Traffic Manager.
- Quality control, testing and reviews
- Excellent knowledge in website design and development.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
Salary: R40 - 50 000