We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company who want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a dynamic Johannesburg based Digital Traffic Manager to join our team and be part of this audacious vision. We are looking for a brave, bright, optimistic problem solver.
Four focus areas:
- Project Management- You take ownership of your portfolio of allocated jobs in studio & the respective creative teams assigned to them. Your timing plans are considered & accurate and you strive to adhere to the commitments made to the various stakeholders
- Financial Management – With an understanding of the agency rates and how jobs are costed the Traffic Manager scopes out the project and together with the Head of Traffic and relevant ECD and CD’s, allocates resources accordingly to ensure for projects run profitable.
- Stakeholder & Integration Management – You understand that your role is not in isolation of the other Agency departments – like Production, Account Management and Strategy. As such, your orientation is to drive collaboration and integration in an effort for your teams to work better together.
- Administrative Management: You pay attention to the detail and worry about the little things, with strong organization, admin and time management skills.
Four qualities we are looking for:
- Clarity: You leave no room for questions as you ensure that all stakeholders are clear on what happens, by when and by whom.
- Business Savvy: You have the ability to have your finger on the pulse when it comes to finances: Managing of time vs money/ budgets and do this in a manner that leads to the most productive output / solutions for the jobs.
- High level EQ: You act as a barometer when it comes to people / workload and the general happiness factor in studio – You are able to raise, flag and manage this in an efficient and effective manner.
- Relationship Builder –You hold positive relationships with your studio resources, production and the suits you engage with on jobs. They enjoy working with you, because you support the fight for great work and are able to connect dots across departments seamlessly to drive solutions.
- Proactive Problem Solver – Your ability to solve in the positive, makes all the difference, because you not only find and implement solutions, but you do so by consulting with relevant stakeholders to ensure no deadline is missed. You never panic, and instead provides calmness to the storm.
Four things you must have
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital advertising traffic management – from doing project and timing plans, costing for digital elements and managing workflow in a digital studio
- Must have at least 4 years’ advertising background with digital traffic experience and an understanding of the key departments, processes and structures within an Advertising Agency
- Must be PC literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel – preferably with experience working CHASE software
- Matric certificate with college or university exemption
We don’t do ego.
We solve in the positive.
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.