An established printing and signage company is looking for a well presented and dedicated direct sales executive.
This person must be able to make a difference to a dynamic and fast-growing team of sales people.
Responsibilities will be following up on new leads and referrals, sourcing new clients, identifying potential markets and conducting presentations to clients.
This job includes planning and managing sales activities, New Business Development and relationship development. Well developed business writing skills as well problem solving and strong analytical ability is essential.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years previous sales experience, with large format digital printing and signage experience and be a resilient team player.
Expert knowledge of the digital print process is advantageous,
We are looking for a person with an established track record.
Will need contactable references please.
Salary commensurate with experience. Further details regarding the product can be viewed on our company website:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you receive no feedback within two weeks of your application, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- 3 – 5 years marketing, advertising, FMCG or Retail Industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Point of sale printing requirements
- In-depth knowledge of commercial printing and finishing
- Identify new opportunities
- Cold Calling, Referrals and Networking
- Customer Needs Analysis
- Customer Solution Development
- Pitch business to new and incoming leads to develop new clients
- Develop business relationships to expand business
- Regular update on prospect database
- Achieve sales targets through new and existing clients
- Sell face-to-face to a diverse range of clients
- Determine customer requirements for our products
- Resolving customer problems
- Ensure proper installation of products
- Pricing and negotiations
- Communicate Innovation
- Total project management from brief to after sales
- Microsoft Office
- Own transport
- Own cellphone
- At least three years’ working experience
- Able to work to deadline and reach targets
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Customer service driven
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong administration abilities
- Exceptional time management
- Self motivated
- Hard working
- Outgoing and energetic
- Must show initiative
- Exceptional people skills
- Need to succeed
Salary: R10 - 15 000