We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-senior Display Media Manager: Programmatic Advertising at a fabulous Media agency’s Cape Town office. The main role of the display media campaign manager is to implement and optimise display advertising campaigns across various platforms. Using DoubleClick Advertising Solutions and Traders, you’ll be responsible for campaign implementation, optimisation and analysis. Your secondary function is managing and mentoring the Display & Search team. Your valuable guidance in building a team of campaign managers will see them go on to also implement & optimise for the entire group of companies. We’re looking for someone experienced with a thorough understanding of the display space, including traditional reservation buys and real time bidding. Bring your expertise in DSP and ad serving technologies, preferably DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager to the table and show us your natural ability to work with data (1st & 3rd party) to drive insights and recommendations to make this super role yours!
Include but are not limited to:
- Pre-launch brief & strategy discussion.
- Programmatic Inventory research, client research, competitive landscape analysis
- Overall account creation & set up
- Define and maintain audience strategy & data
- Ongoing optimisation & strategic feedback
- Performance – Ensure campaign targets are met (e.g. CPA / ROAS)
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant industry related qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience
- A thorough understanding of the display space, including traditional reservation buys and real time bidding.
- Experience of running programmatic campaigns, developing strategies, optimising for performance, and developing and reporting back insights to clients
- Expertise in DSP and ad serving technologies, preferably DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Comfortable working with data (1st & 3rd party) to drive insights and recommendations
- Experience in implementing & managing Re-marketing campaigns is advantageous.
- Able to work very accurately with numbers
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent administrative, communication and time management skills
- Experience managing Search (GDN / PPC) campaigns – advantageous
- DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM) knowledge & experience – advantageous
- DoubleClick Stack knowledge / experience – advantageous
- Experience running eCommerce / Retail campaigns – advantageous
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing Landscape – advantageous
- Attention to detail is key
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to manage themselves
- A team player with a collaborative approach
- Passionate individual who enjoys working in a pressurised and fast-paced media sales environment
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2696