Do you have advanced Excel skills and experience in setting up an E-Commerce environment for analytics?
One of SA’s leading retailers – a well-known household name in SA – is looking for an E-Commerce Analyst.
The role is based in Cape Town.
To provide business units with meaningful Omni-channel management information that is aligned with the achievement of the company’s strategic goals.
- Relevant 3-year Diploma, with statistics or maths.
- Prior experience in a similar role advantageous.
- Experience with business Intelligence / reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Google Analytics, Firebase).
- Google Analytics and Firebase experience and an understanding of E-Commerce processes with a special focus on app.
- Experience in setting up an E-Commerce environment for analytics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced Excel (with experience using graphs, pivots, macros) and PowerPoint experience.
- MS Access experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in data analysis.
- Able to develop and produce Omni-channel management information.
- Able to explain metrics and models to key stakeholders.
- A strong customer service focus.
- Produce and deliver timeous and accurate corporate and BU management information reports, including but not limited to Online Scorecard, Omnichannel Scorecard, BU specific reports, digital analytics, campaign reports, app dashboard and analysis.
- Use report building tools to create standard reports and dashboards in support of the Omni-channel strategy.
- Manage, maintain and improve Omni-channel reporting databases, including dimensions, measures and calculations.
- Identify new measures and reports based on Omni-channel strategy and performance improvement opportunities.
- Assist in maintaining proper setup and usage of Google Analytics (and other analytics tools like Firebase) on the app, website and mobile/social platforms.
- Provide insights into traffic driven by internal and external campaigns and their effect on the app, website and other commerce platforms.
- Perform analysis of internal search effectiveness and conversion and provide recommendations for changes to drive revenue.
- Provide insights into external search engine optimization and analysis.
- Provide frequent recommendations on how to maximize revenue from the website and app via product positioning, design elements and UX.
- Service ad-hoc requests for information from stakeholders, including external surveys, within the required timeframe and specification.
- Management and maintenance of existing reports/ dashboards.
- Participate in Omni-channel projects to identify new measures and to
- implement measures based on project requirements.
- Educate key stakeholders on the on the relevance of Omni-channel management information.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.