A distributor of premium global alcohol brands in SA is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to look after the Founder as well as look after the office admin requirements.
The role reports to the Founder and works closely with the Senior Management team.
The role is based in Cape Town.
- 4 – 6 years’ PA experience
- Excellent MS office – Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong communication skills – fluent in English – written and spoken
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Driver’s License & own car ESSENTIAL
- Manage day-to-day diary and travel arrangements for the Founder
- Day to day management of couriers, office stationery and sundries orders, and equipment arranging (laptops, cell phones, photocopiers, air cons, electrical and the likes)
- Collating documentation needed for certain suppliers
- Management and tracking of stock room, including promoter kits and brand inventory
- Management of office cleaning staff and general office cleanliness and maintenance
- Manage ad hoc travel arrangements of the rest of the team as and when required
- Collecting and dropping off equipment/documents etc
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.