Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A fabulous opportunity has become available for an agile Executive Personal Assistant to the Head of a leading retailer’s in-house creative agency. The role will see you providing a confidential, professional and comprehensive service to the Head of Agency, which includes critical business-orientated, secretarial general and personal administrative support. We’re looking for someone very confident who can think out of the box. Super company to work for. Don’t miss this one!
- Provide an advanced, efficient, confidential administrative service to the Head of Agency, including travel arrangements, agenda coordination, document preparation, screening calls, managing email, office management, presentations, guest relations (parking arrangements, receiving guests, offering them tea/coffee while they wait, etc.), minute taking etc.
- Ensure effective diary management for the Head of Agency by efficiently scheduling appointments and following up on diary requests to ensure appropriate and constructive allocation of time
- Prepare/organise/attend meetings/conferences/functions and other general group activities
- Provide end to end personal support to the Head of Agency
- Coordinate and reconcile travel arrangements (local & international) for the team
- Screen telephone calls and proactively deal with queries
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Office administration (e.g. Liaison with facilities, office cleaning etc.)
- Order stationery for the department as required and offer general support for the team
- Process the payment of invoices on Oracle
- Process all petty cash claims on behalf of team
- Collate monthly training information for business unit and co-ordinate team events on requests, e.g.: conferences, team building sessions, etc.
- Effectively deal with sensitive and confidential information.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 3 year Secretarial Diploma or Business-orientated Diploma or other relevant qualification
- Proven Secretarial experience and skills at a senior personal assistant level
- Minimum 5 years’ Executive Secretarial experience
- Previous experience in a creative business – advantageous
- Ability to communicate effectively –excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer literate – Ability to use MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & the Internet
- Good financial acumen and budgeting skills
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive
- Professionalism, excellent judgement, use of discretion, prioritisation and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and have decision making-ability
- Ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment with high volumes of varied work
- Efficient and accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Varied working experience and maturity is important
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional customer service and conflict handling skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with confidence
- Driver’s license – essential.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1381