Calling all Multimedia/3D Designers/Exhibitions Designers! We have an exciting job opportunity for Senior Experiential Activations 3D Designer at a global advertising and experiential agency in Dubai. The agency is expanding their creative team (made up of Art Directors, Copywriters and Client Service). We’re on the lookout for a versatile, Multimedia Designer who has worked in the 3D exhibition trade fair and experiential space. The advertising agency has taken experiential marketing to the next level by impressing clients with hot shot ‘wow’ moments demonstrated through their pop-up installations, live event collateral, exhibition and trade fair 3D stands (the list really does go on). The Designer will be part of a team who designs interactive multimedia installations, live experiences and conceptual physical spaces for marketing and advertising moments. If you have a passion for creating multimedia interactive activations and experiences, then we would love to chat with you.
- You’ll work with everyone in the team to ensure the best outcome for each experiential campaign and project. No day will be the same as no client is the same.
- You’ll come up with conceptual ideas for creative briefs with designs to meet and exceed the clients marketing expectations
- You’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands turning their marketing and advertising creative briefs into visual reality. Ability to use SketchUp, 3D Max and Unreal will be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in advertising, marketing and experiential agencies designing a variety of trade fair collateral, installations and exhibition type material and multimedia products.
- Able to create designs that look amazing but are also a reality.
- The know-how on how to use a variety of 3D modelling software.
- Able to excel on creative pitches.
- Able to work and excel in a fast-paced environment, execute deadlines and develop ideas in a matter of days.
- Able to demonstrate and explain your idea and help the team to present and develop concepts through 3D and 2D visualisations.
- Constantly looking to expand your knowledge of emerging technologies
- Keen to push multimedia interactive material beyond screens into both physical and virtual forms.
- Self-motivated with a desire to exceed the expectations of the clients, the advertising agency and yourself.
Please submit a relevant portfolio (link/PDF) along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within a reasonable time frame, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2001