We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company who want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a world class Cape Town based Group Reporting Manager to help us grow our group of operating companies to realize this audacious vision.
We are looking for a brave, bright, optimistic problem solver who likes partnership & accountability as a way of being
Qualification and Experience required:
- CA or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years post qualification experience
Seven key qualities we are looking for
- Advanced excel
- Intellectual curiosity
- Great communication, oral and written
- Ability to multi task and manage priorities
- Group Reporting
- Client profitability analysis
- Financial management of our Africa business
- Group B-BBEE co-ordination
- Group Audit co-ordination
- Group Reporting Systems Management
- Co-ordination of accounts for non-operating companies
- Ad-hoc analysis for Group CFO
We don’t do ego.
We solve in the positive.
All CV’s to be submitted to Graham Mears (CFO) at email@example.com
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.