FLASH is a well-established brand with a global strategy, that prides itself on making people’s lives easier through frontier technology that creates enabling opportunities.
End to end management of all aspects of the products under your management and through all the stages of the product life cycle. This role requires strong fluency in credit / loan products, building alternative credit score cards, mobile technology and SME world.
• Degree in Finance/ Business Management/ Accounting or similar
• Previous experience in a Product Management / Similar role
• Previous experience in managing credit products
• Sound understanding of SME’s
• Previous experience in the informal retail market will be an advantage
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Agile experience is beneficial but not essential.
Role Specific Requirements:
• Build alternative credit scoring models to provide short term loans to Flash traders
• Developing the strategy and roadmap for Overnight Flash Loans based on deep customer insights. Inclusive of enhancing current products and developing new products as needed over time.
• Continuing to drive the portfolio optimization through the development of solutions that deliver value to Traders and Flash
• Actively managing outstanding liabilities, including planning and forecasting, reporting and insights and marketing activities to drive more profitable trader behavior
Skills and Attributes:
• Logical and dependable
• Detail orientated
• Able to build and maintain relationships
• Proactive – capable of identifying, embracing and initiating change
• Able to work under pressure
• Outcome focused
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
• Persistent and accountable
• Able to meet deadlines
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• Ability to think out of the box – big picture / holistic thinker
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Establish product direction for the products, including product line extensions and target markets supported by associated business cases and related financial analysis.
• Interview and meet with traders to better understand the market and market problems.
• Prioritize and validate trader needs and requests for product changes & enhancements.
• Track industry trends, product segment growth, market spend, and market share.
• Create and implement annual product plans and roadmaps including new products/enhancements to expand service offering, drive revenue, and increase profitability.
• Oversee the product through all stages of the product’s life cycle, from concept to production, including support
• Develop functional specifications for new ideas and product enhancements
• Working closely with QA to compile and execute test cases and regression testing
• Enable, support and train sales, client services, and professional services staff on new product functionality delivered.
• Actively participate with product development teams to define product requirements, specifications and acceptance testing criteria. Review and provide final sign-off for all requirements.
• Engage closely with the development teams to help with making implementation decisions and develop schedules.