At Realm Digital, we imagine, then build. We are passionate about technology and all things digital. Our mission is to deliver excellent technology, excellently by offering innovative technology and digital solutions to our client’s by partnering with them.
So what are we looking for:
A Shopify Developer who can hit the ground running when it comes to Shopify design and development on the frontend. You don’t have to be strong in some of these areas, but what will separate you from the rest is if you have an awareness of the process, so be prepared to do a technical assessment and wow us with your skills.
If you are someone who:
- Is able to delight and provide a great experience for our merchants – we like you already.
- Prides themselves on delivering quality code – we like you even more.
- Is able to translate designs into functional user interfaces – you got our attention.
- Has previous success in the same field – we’re almost convinced.
- Has strong UI/UX sensibility – we’re almost sold.
Do we have your attention? Want to find out more? Read further to find out about our tech stack, what you will do and what will impress us!
Our Tech Stack includes (but not limited to)
What will you be required to do:
- Shopify Theming (if you have not done this before, skills can be acquired over time, but if you have experience in doing this, then this would be a bonus
- Liquid templating (this would be a plus, but not an essential for the role and can be learnt over time)
- Work in Git, set up a development environment, deployment workflows, branching, continuous integration and more
- Develop for a Shopify store
- Testing & QA for functionality (if you have written automated tests then this is another bonus point for you)
What skills/knowledge and experience will impress us?
- If you have 3 years experience in the above tech stack
- If you are familiar with JSON (at a basic level)
- If you have API Consumption (specifically Shopify’s Ajax API or any other third party system would be useful)
- Angular. JS (would be useful)
- Other JS frameworks such as React, Vue.js etc.
What can you expect working at Realm Digital:
- Competitive salary
- A flat organisational structure with a focus on teamwork and continuous learning
- A fast-paced and challenging environment that will keep you on your toes
- An environment where your input and ideas matter
- Free Friday lunch, fresh popcorn, monthly team events and great coffee