Negotiable depending on experience
Own transport required:
Our client is looking for a Google AdWords specialist. This is a leading career opportunity with a creative agency.
Minimum of four years’ experience essential.
You’ll be working for a creative agency where your skills will be stretched and you’ll be challenged with new projects every day.
- Manage the online planning process and provide recommendations.
- Daily management of paid search plans which could include things like budgets and accounting, execution responsibilities and bid suggestions.
- Build both near and long term PPC strategy for a variety of client accounts.
- Oversee keyword analysis; keyword list building, campaign bid management and optimisation using client preferred tracking tools and ad copy testing.
- Conduct Google Analytics metrics analysis to measure user engagement and campaign performance post click.
- Thorough understanding and experience using Google AdWords.
On the SEO side, the role calls for an SEO specialist focused on developing SEO strategy for the agency’s clients.
- Oversee SEO projects from start to finish for an assigned group of agency client.
- Work with a diverse range of clients to implement inbound marketing strategies.
- Site architecture – creating and reviewing.
- Keyword research.
- On page and off page optimisation.
- Lots of collaboration with team members and clients.
- Tracking data analysis.
- Manage weekly reporting.
Major responsibilities/principle accountabilities:
- Develop paid search strategy to satisfy and exceed business goals.
- Collaborate across digital planning teams for cross-channel, integrated marketing solutions.
- Create and manage campaign operations designed around client objectives.
- Campaign budget management and bid optimisation.
- Analyse performance and build client optimisation recommendations on a regular basis.
- Optimise paid search on an ongoing basis based upon:
- ROI goals.
- Historical paid search results.
- Cross tier and regional integration
- Multiple device searches (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Build and execute keyword and message test plans.
- Work with engine and technology partners to identify process efficiencies and new communication opportunities.
- Plans and implements online advertising campaigns, including directly with web sites, pay-per-click and search engine programs, as well as with agencies and partners.
- Creates and tests tracking mechanisms prior to the launch of all online campaigns and works with analytics tools and internal resources to ensure proper reporting and implement enhancements.
- Monitors results and performance and prepares a strategic analysis of campaign activities to share with team as well as department vice president and directors.
- Creates directly or indirectly (by working with colleagues and vendors) the creative elements needed for all campaigns, including banner ads, donation pages, HTML emails, ad copy, etc.
- Coordinates with other marketers to plan and optimise the creative themes, programs and initiatives to highlight in all online advertising and promotional activities.
- Coordinates with internal teams (including legal, operations, IT, marketing) to plan and implement the above activities, and any others, to ensure projects are launched efficiently and successfully from a legal, technical and operational perspective.
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Running search query reports
- Adding in keywords (positive and negative)
- Basic ad copy management
- Campaign analysis
- Uploading via editor