Protagonist Films is offering an exciting three-month internship to a young graphic designer or layout artist with an interest in the film industry. Our company works closely with film production companies from around world to provide the best research for their pitches. As well as, a production division that works in the local commercials industry.
The internship is training position with a R3000 stipend. The role combines a broad base of film, television, internet culture, art, and photography knowledge with the ability to layout a concise presentation under tight deadlines. This internship is offered with the possibility of a full-time position.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ideal candidate should have the following:
– Matric or appropriate degree
– You can work MacOS, Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
– A portfolio of graphic design and layout work
– A desire to learn (obviously)
– You give a damn about the quality of your work
– And great attitude when it comes to meeting deadlines
Salary: Below R10 000