The Backstory is offering a paid six-month internship to a young graphic designer or layout artist with an interest in the film industry. Our company works closely with film production companies and agencies around world. This is an opportunity to learn about the art of researching and pitching for television commercials. You should have broad knowledge of film, television, advertising, internet culture, and photography with an ability to layout a concise presentations under tight deadlines.
- Layout design of presentations
- Source visual references
- Find locations around Cape Town
- Some photography manipulation and illustration
- Appropriate graphic design degree / diploma, or matric
- You can work macOS, Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- A desire to learn (obviously)
- You care about the quality of your work
- A great attitude when it comes to meeting deadlines
If you’re interested in this opportunity, send your CV and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 August 2018. This is a six-month internship with the possibility of a full-time position. You’ll receive a R3500 monthly stipend for the duration of the internship.
Salary: Below R10 000