KANTAR – INSPIRATION FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WORLD
A leading global insights and market research company is looking for a talented graphic designer to join their in-house studio that provides support to a network of offices throughout South Africa, Africa and the Middle East.
This role is ideal for someone that enjoys variety, creativity, has an inquiring mind and is highly organised. The demand for creative input within the company is constantly growing; as such you will want to grow with us and participate in the evolution of our creative offering. You should be comfortable working autonomously & in a team environment where a free exchange of ideas is the norm and be able to interpret broad concepts into practical design outputs.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
Your key role would be producing and developing the aesthetics of our client deliverables and company image, as well as the media we employ to communicate information to our clients. Main responsibilities would include:
- Producing and developing the aesthetics of client deliverables such as PowerPoint presentations, pitches and proposals including data visualisation and infographics.
- Producing marketing material to communicate information to our clients such as videos, digital newsletters and printed material.
- Producing collateral for internal use such as posters, training booklets, digital newsletters.
- Photography and image manipulation.
- Matric & relevant tertiary design qualification
- 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced skills in Power Point including animation & template design
- Expertise in Adobe:
- Illustrator or any other vector application
- In-design lay-out application
- Dreamweaver, After Effects, Adobe Premier, Prezi (nice to have)
- Copy writing skills (nice to have)
- SharePoint design (nice to have)
- An understanding of photography, videography, lightning and sound recording
- Basic video editing
- A passion for design extending across many styles including new media & communication channels
- An enthusiasm and confidence for seeking new ideas and the ability to clearly articulate them
- Initiative, Attention to detail, Reliability, good problem solving & multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication (written & verbal) skills
- Own transport is essential
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please follow link below and attach a cover letter, CV and PDF or link to your portfolio.