Milpark Education is looking for a medium weight, dynamic and passionate Graphic / Digital Designer to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ design experience and be required to design creative, compelling and impactful print and digital marketing collateral aligned to the institutional brand. A conceptual mind and flair for words will make you the perfect candidate.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, and appointments will be made in line with our EE requirements.
- A relevant qualification in graphic design, multimedia or equivalent.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager – you will be responsible for the design and roll out of marketing collateral across the business, working within the marketing team and closely with our creative agency
- 3-5 years design experience in an advertising or design agency
- A creative portfolio demonstrating previous print, web/digital work
- Conceptual and creative thinker and able to come up with new and fresh ideas
- A good understanding of the digital landscape and creative best practices
- Create design assets including corporate stationery, website banners, web pages, landing pages, mailers, brochures, social media platforms, digital and print ads.
- Provide creative for monthly digital content plans and strategies
- Create presentations and collateral for the Sales and Schools Marketing teams
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite is essential (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of basic HTML/HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design practices
- Clear understanding of social media – particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) marketing and design
- MS Office literate (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Relevant UX/UI design experience
- Photographic skills
- Forward thinking and able to interrogate and challenge ideas and take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Good listening skills
- Proactive, determined, well presented and polite
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Salary: R15 - 20 000