Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A superb opportunity has become available for a passionate and dynamic Group Account Director at a leading advertising agency’s Johannesburg office. We’re looking for someone with solid TTL experience who has, ideally, worked at some of the country’s top 5 ad agencies. In this exciting role you would be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of business including some top blue-chip technology brands. As such, an understanding of technology brands along with blue-chip brand experience will serve you well. This is a fabulous portfolio that may grow. The role reports directly to the MD and will have Account Executive support. An understanding of integrated communication is important and would be to your advantage as would experience in the FMCG, Financial and Retail sectors. Don’t miss out on the chance to work at one of South Africa’s leading, creative agencies doing wonderful work.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 5 -7 years’ experience.
- Relevant category experience: e.g. FMCG, Financial, Retail (Retail would be a plus but not mandatory)
- Ability to operate independently (although guidance and support will be provided) and run client meetings and internal briefings. A strong and resilient character will be required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and well presented.
- Understanding of tech brands – beneficial.
- Good blue-chip brand experience.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1284