Calling Online Content Heads from an editorial background and with a love for sports…
Want to work for one of SA’s top sports content agencies who offer content marketing services, including strategy, social media management and marketing, multimedia content creation, and public relations?
You should have a strong knowledge of and passion for sports and the youth, be self-motivated, capable of managing and growing a network of content providers, provide insights to the immediate team and stakeholders, and be able to interpret data and analytics across all content platforms.
The role reports to the MD and is based in Cape Town.
- Relevant degree/diploma from a university (Journalism / Communications – advantageous).
- 5 years’ experience in multi-media content creation and publishing field.
- Strong knowledge and experience working across social media channels.
- Ability to strategize and brief new content projects.
- Experience in managing an editorial team and collaborating with a marketing team in an online environment.
- Sound knowledge of the online environment and content marketing.
- Solid understanding of CMS capabilities and SEO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Be an inspiring thought leader: keep on top of online and content marketing trends and share insights with the team.
- Research and conceptualise content creation opportunities.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of sport and the youth markets.
- Strong relationships in industry, with a network of freelance content contributors.
- Must be able to travel.
- Write, review, edit and update multi-media content.
- Drive the editorial direction across all clients.
- Content strategy and planning across all channels and platforms.
- Implement content creation processes and ensure efficient execution of tasks across written, photographic and video platforms and teams.
- Manage, inspire and oversee a permanent content team (video design and editorial), as well as a network of freelance content contributors.
- Establish regular content and growth strategies in alignment with clients’ objectives.
- Interpret analytics and adjust content strategy according.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.