Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A truly exciting opportunity in Cape Town has opened up at a leading Financial company for a Head of Customer Experience.
- Be the leader in championing the understanding of current and future customers, trends and behaviour.
- Drive the “shift” to putting the customer first
- Be the influencer
The Head of Customer Experience Management (CEX) is a fabulous mid-senior role that will see the successful candidate responsible for supporting the development of a strategic customer vision, driving customer analytics & reporting, driving insights and initiatives in order to develop a consistent, integrated and improved customer experiences across all touch points across Loan and Fee Income enticement, acquisition and retention. Reporting into the CLS Head of Sales and Fulfilment, the role will define a service experience that supports the delivery of the Group’s purpose, as well as the company and JV brand promises. Can you see yourself driving and championing increased understanding of Current and Future Customer, Trends and Behaviour across brand? Will you successfully drive the shift to, “customers are everything” in order to increase commercial growth and profitability? Are you able to optimise Customer Experiences & Drive innovation? If these are your strengths you will really shine in this role. Superb opportunity, not to be missed!
- Consolidate all existing and future customer research and VOC data into tangible insights as input to projects and teams.
- Lead the VOC strategy and team to ask, listen and learn from Loans & Fee Income customers in order to understand trends in customer verbatims and identify customer pain and delight points that will create business value.
- Develop and socialise customer personas across all Brands.
- Champion for the brand’s JV and Loans brands, research into customer insights, competitor analysis & customer immersion and translate these into actionable plans
- Work collaboratively with JV partners to continually bring their customer insights into the business.
- Review the competitive landscape to understand what other players are offering their customers in order to give insights into the brand’s future required capabilities
- Drive and support the development of a customer-centric culture through increased employee engagement, understanding how we can achieve the brand’s purpose and an improved understanding of customer’s needs.
- Understanding and relaying the unique needs of Customer segments across all JV & the company brands into the Loan & Fee Income (where relevant) enticement, acquisition and retention processes
- Provide customer thought leadership, guidance and mentorship to colleagues in order to grow the “Customers are everything to us” approach.
- Be the voice of the customer throughout the organisation.
- Manage internal communication as it relates to customer experience improvement.
- Manage and take accountability for the implementation & maintenance of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) outcomes across areas of responsibility.
- Support and guide the mapping of Customer Journeys across the organisation in order to identify opportunities to understand Customer moments, expectations and emotions and proactively design experiences that result in improved NPS, CSat and Effort scores in order to entice, convert and support our customers better.
- Design and influence cross-channel customer experiences through participation with multi-disciplinary teams (Marketing, Development, Product, Collections, Fee Income and Sales and Fulfilment) that strengthen brand presence through the testing and implementation of exceptional customer journeys
- Work together with the digital teams to monitor customer behaviour and identify key non-converting journeys that could be driven to the appropriate channel.
- Influence the alignment of the communication strategy to the brand’s Customer goals.
- Call out customer gaps and challenges to responsible teams/individuals within the organisation and provide support to achieving improvements.
- Proactively identify and influence areas of employee engagement that impact on Customer Engagement.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree
- 5 years’ Customer Experience and/or Marketing / Brand Management experience
- Experience in owning Customer Scores such as NPS, Customer Effort and CSat
- Data analysis, reporting and research expertise
- Ability to and experience in working in a matrix environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends of Digital consumption
- Testing and optimisation practices
- User behavior, customer analysis, and feedback elicitation techniques
- A real desire to put the customer at the centre of everything
- Ability to influence cross functionally and previous experience in a matrix structure
- Strong determination and perseverance
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment
- Effective communicator (both verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2620