Our client, a new generation Digital agency, has a job opportunity in Cape Town for a Senior person to take the role of Head of Digital/Specialist. We’re looking for an energetic and accountable Digital mastermind to develop and drive their strategy and performance services division from their Cape Town office. You’ll need to be a dynamic problem solver with a highly strategic brain to assist the agency in successfully navigating the ever-changing landscape of MarTech. The successful candidate will be able to work with multi-disciplinary teams and is able to formulate, present and execute ideas and strategies across the business. An entrepreneurial mindset is key, with a focus on growth, accountability and quality outcomes. You’ll report to the COO at this fabulous agency whose values embrace the genuine, energetic, flexible, accountable, collaborative and fun. Do not miss this outstanding opportunity!
- Drive the overall Digital performance vision for our clients across multiple disciplines: PPC, SEO, Social and Automation.
- Lead the charge for quality outcomes for our clients through innovative strategies suitable for both SME and mid-size businesses.
- Develop and facilitate engaging training sessions with both our internal teams as well as being able to hold your own externally as a face to our clients.
- Engage and inspire our digital teams to produce strategically sound, innovative and high-quality work with a keen focus on ROI for our clients.
- Participate in research to ensure we are ahead of the curve when it comes to industry updates and customer insights.
- Active engagement in the industry through writing white papers and blogs to be distributed via our website.
- Work with the relevant tech leads to ensure that specialists are trained and competent in their areas of expertise including but not limited to PPC, Social, SEO and Automation.
- Work with the practice management team to ensure we have the correct specialist skills in place to support our client base (current & projected).
- Manage Production WIP meetings for the CPT specialists.
- To ensure accurate reporting across all clients by reviewing metrics being reported and ensuring it is valuable and can be interpreted by the customer.
- Ensure specialist work is completed in line with agency standards not vendor (Google, Facebook) best practice.
- Working with strategy and sales teams to ensure we develop effective proposals and strategies to deliver successful client outcomes.
- Ability to critically access internal processes and operational systems, providing key technical insight into how we can improve for our digital and tech teams across the board.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant technical industry related qualification/Diploma
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in an agency environment – a must
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Strong technical and analytical skills with good understanding and use of Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, automation tools such as Active Campaign, WordPress and so on.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in front of clients and internal teams
- Work well under pressure
- Passionate about the industry and continually looking to innovate and lead
- Presentation skills
- Passion for all things Digital and a healthy appetite for learning
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to Internet Marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2793