Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A renowned, specialist financial services company is on the lookout for an experienced individual to set up and run an internal agency for their Direct Marketing, Digital and Above-the-Line initiatives. This exciting opportunity as Head of In-House Ad Agency is ideal for someone with Direct, Digital and Financial Services experience. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role will be accountable for the smooth implementation of the in-house agency and leadership of designers, production and traffic functions. The successful candidate will be someone who has a strong Direct Marketing focus but will also be involved in the full spectrum of channel outputs, including ATL and Digital. You will enjoy the privilege of working on multiple brands and channels within the Marketing department and will be required to liaise with our internal and external customers to understand the company’s market positioning, Brand messaging and Marketing requirements for Design purposes. Show us your robust experience in creative design in the Direct Marketing, Digital and ATL fields, with a proven track record of having established and run an in-house agency to make this fabulous job yours!
- Ensuring corporate identity consistency across all platforms, content assimilation, managing scoping, product info gathering, copy etc.
- Ensuring Marketing collateral is well defined to the businesses target market according to relevant market segment etc.
- Conceptualisation of new content as briefed by business such as digital aids, tools, infographics etc.
- Manage the collateral bank.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Brand Management/Creative Design
- 10+ years in creative Design
- 5+ years in a managerial role running an agency (in-house or commercial)
- Minimum of 5 -7 years’ experience with financial services Marketing Collateral/Marketing Advertising experience or Traffic/Production Management experience within an Advertising agency or financial services
- Understanding of brand positioning and brand strategy
- Experience in Direct Marketing (Direct and Digital).
- TV and radio experience – preferable
- Business Development experience
- Skilled at interpreting Marketing requirements for subsequent creation of customer briefs to be translated into design elements
- Experience in the design of mailers, e-mailers, MMS and other marketing instruments
- A knowledge of Production Management and agency Traffic control
- CRM Brand Management experience
- Close ties with industry suppliers, e.g. external agencies, printers and paper manufacturers – preferable
- Strong influencing, networking and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good understanding of technology and digitisation – advantageous
- Good analytical understanding.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2679