Calling experienced Paid Media/Paid Search specialists with at least 5 years’ experience, strong management and leadership skills and extensive knowledge in DCM, DBM, DS, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Direct Buys, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
Do you want to work for of SA’s top independent performance media buying agency who’s portfolio includes big name e-commerce and finance services clients?
This agency prides itself in being at the forefront and on trend and sets itself apart as their Media and Design teams work hand in hand ensuring delivery of only the best media strategy for their clients.
The role is based at their HQ in Cape Town and reports to the Digital Operations Director.
- Shape the growth of the Search, Display and Design teams making a tangible impact on the business.
- Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing / Marketing or similar.
- Leadership and personality management is essential in this role with 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing / performance marketing and team management.
- Strong Team Management and leadership experience
- Experience in presenting and engaging with C-level clients.
- Experience in managing big budget campaigns.
- Experience in training teams.
- Good financial management skills (P&L’s, forecasting, staff planning, budgets, spend etc).
- Strong grasp for numbers – analytically minded.
- Performance driven / focused.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives.
- Ability to write comprehensive insights.
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Training and presentation skills (team-building and talent development).
- At home with the digital media and social media landscape.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Quality assurance.
- Good administrative skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Exercise authority effectively.
- Emotional intelligence.
- A passion for the online industry.
- Responsible and accountable for leading a team of Search, Display and Design Professionals.
- Monitor and report on tracked hours for each department monthly.
- Accountable for performance of campaigns across Search, Display, Social & Direct Buy channels (review and sign off each campaign strategy)
- Accountable for P&L and forecasting – provide forecast and recruitment plans for each department.
- Communicate clear recommendations and results to key stakeholders internally and client-side.
- Manage internal resources efficiently to deliver professional results in a timely manner.
- Responsible for developing and nurturing the Search, Display and Design talent within the agency.
- Ensure a training plan is setup and updated for each department quarterly to ensure growth and development takes place.
- Ensure staff feel appropriately tasked and challenged including rotation between clients as and when required.
- Be involved in every review and objective setting session for each team member reporting directly to the Head of Paid Media.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and sub-ordinates.
- Staying at the forefront of Paid Media knowledge, by keeping up to date with industry news, developments and best practices.
- Maintain clear project plans and report on progress.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.