Head of Strategy Communications
A leading fully-integrated marketing agency has a vacancy for a Head of Strategy and Communications. Candidate should have previous solid agency and corporate experience and an honours degree.
What you will do:
- Deliver the businesses value proposition to all their key/core and potential clients.
- The individual will be expected to manage the research, strategy, data functions within the business
- The individual may also manage the content, creative and digital function within the business.
Minimum, an honours degree in either marketing, economics, finance, strategy, psychology, Business Science or Data Science
- Manage a team with a minimum size of 6
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work quickly
- Data management experience, modelling etc
- Problem solver
- Big Advertising Agency experience – min. of 5 years (min of 50 – 100 employees)
- Big Consulting Business experience