Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
One of the country’s most awarded and creative agencies has a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Strategy at their Johannesburg office. This renowned agency is part of a worldwide advertising group and is a sought after career destination. This enviable role calls for someone bright, ambitious and committed; someone who wants to go places and blow clients away with world-class strategic solutions. The agency services a broad range of blue-chip clients across sectors in the ATL, BTL, Digital and Brand space. As Head of Strategy you should be entrepreneurially driven, passionate and energetic. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who has the unique ability to cut through the clutter and a proven track record of delivering powerful and imaginative solutions for clients. Is it you?
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed clients’ marketing and business goals and objectives.
- Work on South Africa’s leading Blue Chip brands/clients.
- Work with South Africa’s greatest creative talent
- Generate and drive insights for client and agency pieces around media, brands, consumers, and experiences
- Work in a fully integrated portfolio developing Strategy across ATL; BTL: Digital and Brands.
- Oversee development of strategic direction through to creative execution
- Manage measurement, analytics, data gathering, and reporting for clients’ and the agency.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and expertise across client and internal projects.
- Drive a culture of excellence through agency training and skills development of nurturing and leading a team of strategists.
- Lead research/insights gathering initiatives and manage outside agency partners.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to add value to existing clients.
- Attend client meetings, develop long-lasting client relationships and become seen as a senior strategic voice of authority in the agency.
- Manage agency strategy efforts and projects, involved with projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 10 + years of experience in Agency Planning/Strategy with a love for human behaviour, insight development and a passion for understanding what makes consumers tick.
- Able to bring passion, energy and commitment to a strategy team
- Experienced in presenting, selling to and leading senior clients
- Great at pitching
- Relevant industry related Degree/Diploma
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2726