We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company who want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond. We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a world class Cape Town or Johannesburg based Head of Talent & HR to help us attract, grow and retain the very best talent to help achieve this audacious vision
We are looking for a brave, bright, optimistic problem solver who likes partnership & accountability as a way of being
One Measurement of Success:
- You will create the greatest possible impact in our company though your innovative and progressive thinking – from finding new, unusual and interesting ways to find, attract and recruit the best talent, to unlocking and unblocking opportunities for talent growth and retention, and ultimately in building a powerful, motivated and inspired workforce in an admired and celebrated agency culture.
Five core qualities we are looking for:
- Technical expert: you can draw on many years of deep expertise, best practice and technical smarts in the field of HR and/or Talent Management to ensure compliance across critical HR related matters (incl BCEA, Employment Equity, BBBEE, Labour Law, Skills Development and SETA)
- Ultimate distiller: you can take complex & varied information and data, and distil it into tangible & actionable strategies for talent management
- Passionate about precision: you love a precise rhythm around HR operations and the financial metrics and measurement of salary expenditure, to ensure smarter decisions for all stakeholders involved.
- Performance obsessed: you can inspire, lead and bring diverse people & stakeholders together in a focussed way to guarantee better outputs.
- Opportunity focussed: you look beyond the immediate operational matters to implement and lead innovative thinking and a fresh perspective into our agency for the benefit of our people, our culture and our company.
Six Core Responsibilities:
- Overall control and responsibility of the HR & Talent function to define, implement and manage talent strategies across the M&C Saatchi Group of Companies.
- Monthly salary reporting & forecasting across the Group
- BBBEE Strategy and implementation to maintain level 1 scorecard across the group – particularly around Employment Equity, Management Control and Skills Development.
- Maintaining of robust, compliant and efficient HR systems and processes.
- With a broad and sound knowledge around Labour Law, is able to manage all procedural matters pertaining to performance management, misconduct, grievances, CCMA, restructures etc.
- While you will not personally be responsible for managing day to day recruitment, your ability to help us find and attract the best talent will be critical in ensuring for our meaningful transformation, to achieve set objectives and targets
Three things you must have :
- A proven track record in a Top/Senior Management position, responsible for Talent and talent growth.
- A proven ability to lead a department of people across different geographies and companies.
- Experience in, and a sound knowledge of BBBEE & Labour Law.
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please submit CV and application to: email@example.com
Salary: R60 - 80 000