Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a wonderful opening for a mid-weight Communications Designer & Coordinator with DTP experience and Digital flair in the in-house Marketing team of a leading financial services company based in Constantia, Cape Town. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Communications Manager and project managing designated communication outputs, including Digital Marketing activities. The successful candidate will also implement the company’s corporate identity (CI) according to CI guidelines across Digital newsletters and communication templates, client/adviser letters, forms and presentations.
- Apply the company’s CI to communication outputs: newsletters in digital templates, client/adviser letters/email templates, internal communication email templates, minimum disclosure documents, quarterly commentaries and forms
- Produce and project manage weekly internal email newsletter
- Produce and project manage monthly minimum disclosure documents and quarterly commentaries: work with various departments and facilitate deliverables
- Assist in coordinating and collating content for quarterly newsletter
- Project-manage quarterly video recordings
- Project-manage designated sections of the company’s annual report (coordinate information required)
- Assist in social media content generation (idea generation, adapting/leveraging existing content)
- Distribution of electronic newsletters and client/adviser letters
- Content uploads and website maintenance in the Content Management System (CMS) for designated pages of the company’s website (newsletters, news, minimum disclosure documents, etc.)
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Marketing qualification, preferably with DTP/communications/digital focus
- 3-years’ related experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
- Basic understanding of HTML web design and CSS
- Highly organised
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- High level of self-initiative and self-management
- Critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Enthusiastic team player
- Adobe InDesign and Adobe Pro knowledge an advantage
- Ability to setup HTML for emails and video editing capabilities – highly advantageous
Please submit a portfolio as a link/PDF on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1804