We have a divine opportunity for an experienced mid to senior Copywriter to join the in-house advertising department at a top end South African lifestyle brand. We’re looking for someone with a sense of style who has 360° experience and who comes from an ad agency background. With that in mind this role will see you taking responsibility for conceptualising and writing high quality work across multiple platforms such as Print, Outdoor, TV, Radio, Direct, BTL, Activations, in-store, Social Media and Online Content. Your love of and passion for interior décor & design is an absolute must, as well as a keen interest in keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry. The successful candidate will work in a team with an Art Director and report to the Creative Director. If you are eager to use your skills to maximise a brand’s look and sales potential then we want to hear from you. Show us a portfolio that showcases your creative flair, originality and strong visual sense and this exciting opening could be yours!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A 3 year Degree/Diploma in Copywriting – a pre-requisite.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ advertising agency experience.
- 360° Portfolio with Print, Outdoor, TV and Activations.
- Above-the-Line and Through-the-Line experience.
- Home and décor brand experience – a plus, but not essential
- Able to demonstrate positive hands on, can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently, yet be a team player.
- Positive and energetic
- A self-starter
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to produce a high quality of work – a pre-requisite.
- A passion for interior décor & design.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense as well as a keen interest in keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry – essential.
- Portfolio – essential.
*Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam202