We are looking for a passionate Recruiter to join our business – Aston Holmes.
Aston Holmes is a specialist Resourcing Consultancy and one of the most exciting business in Africa! – or at least that’s what our staff and clients think! We are on a mission to change the face of Talent Acquisition across Africa and firmly believe that ‘our purpose is to improve the lives of other through work’ – simply put we want to help people find the best careers and for businesses to find the best talent.
We have grown over 400% in the last year and are aiming for even greater heights. We’d love to speak to passionate recruiters who can make a real impact to clients and want to make a difference.
Our client list is something we are proud off, and we are super passionate about helping them, new business and individual fulfil their dreams and ambitions. Our clients are some of the best know and respected businesses Globally and it is our privilege to serve and work with them.
The opportunity that awaits you:
Working closely with one of our clients, your role will be to embed yourself into the business and the culture, while providing top class service to a global business. This is a fantastic opportunity to explore or work with UK or European markets where you would be sourcing/finding niche skill sets.
If you love sourcing and dealing with candidates, then this is the ideal role for you!
Your key responsibilities:
- Utilise local and international channels to scout out the best talent in the market (sourcing niche skill sets)
- Liaise with the team aboard, to ensure that all job briefs are fully understood and the right skills are being secured
- Take extensive briefs from the business to really be able to source top talent
- Look for ways to improve the service delivery and become a trusted partner to your client
- Behave inline with the businesses expectations when it comes to candidate care
- Assist on all ad hoc administrative duties
Our required expertise:
- Excellent clear professional communication style
- You will benefit from a Sourcing/ Mapping / Executive search / Headhunting background (sourcing in UK or European markets)
- You must have at least 1 year recruitment experience providing great service to clients from an agency background, or internally
- You are adaptable and able to swiftly pick up new work seamlessly
- You have creative ideas on how to source and secure hard to find skill sets (Sourcing niche skill sets)
- Client comes first to you, and you enjoy establishing relationships
Basic Salary + Quarterly bonus
Please apply using the following link: https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30559/lang=en
Any application submitted without a CV will automatically be rejected.