A smoking hot integrated agency is on the hunt for a highly experienced CD level Creative Partner to lead a creative team at their Cape Town office. We’re looking for an industry leader with a proven track record of producing both talked about, and award-winning through-the-line work. In this fabulously exciting role, you will work as part of a senior leadership team with a Business Partner and Strategy Partner to oversee and build respected and admired relationships with key clients. The very exciting portfolio of accounts you’ll be working on will blow you away! It includes some of South Africa’s most innovative and exciting brands and is highly fashion focused. The ideal candidate is a positive, solutions-driven, down to earth individual – dynamic but ego-free! This is a great opportunity with a lot of scope for development and career growth. If you’re as passionate about fashion as you are about delivering exceptional creative work, this is for you
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a Creative Director role
- Demonstrable experience (on portfolio link) as lead art director in a lifestyle or fashion focused environment where visually appealing aesthetics are key
- Solid Through-the-Line experience
- Able to inspire a team, gain the confidence of clients and push thinking to a better space
- A good grasp of all aspects of the agency process from strategy to final production
- Digital experience (this will be a huge plus)
- Experience in fashion and with an online retailer (definitely an added bonus)
- A varied (and award-winning) portfolio book which contains a mix of real work and a strong conceptual ability
- Clear copy skills – craft, insight, argument
- A hunger to do great work in the industry
- Ideally very strong agency heritage to contribute to the culture of the agency.
On application please forward a link to portfolio (or PDF).
The agency is committed to meeting employment equity goals which will be taken into account in their recruitment decisions.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1858