Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a stunning opportunity for a Junior Brand Manager at a renowned estate in the Cape Winelands. The role will see the successful candidate formulating, managing and implementing the Leisure Sales and Marketing plans, providing the business with the tools to sell their services while growing defined markets. The portfolio includes a hotel and spa, conferencing, multiple restaurants, a shop, food garden and more. You will report to the Marketing Director. This is a really exciting chance to get flex your superior Marketing skills while working for a company that values sustainability. Don’t miss out, get in touch today!
- Understand the company’s strategic goals and work within these parameters while challenging convention and looking for ‘new and better ways of doing things’
- Compile an annual marketing plan alongside the Marketing Director and the Leisure Head, GM & Commercial Manager
- Create and administer related budget
- Work with Leisure HODs and HOTCOM to identify product, event, promotional and media opportunities
- Work closely with Marketing/PR, Revenue and operational teams as well as support functions to ensure targets are met
- Communicate campaigns and product information to all pertinent audiences, including internal, trade and consumer audiences
- Create effective online campaigns specific to the Leisure industry needs to ensure high rate of conversion on the website
- Manage workflow with agencies through briefs, job tracking, costing, production, implementation, deadlines and follow through analysis
- Manage and improve on standard operating procedures (SOP), product and offering specifications and policy documents for marketing systems
- Research competitors through quarterly benchmarking reviews of agreed product and service offerings
- Implement all on estate signage and collateral e.g. menus, in-room communications, product descriptors, newspaper.
- Monitor, analyse and present research findings to the Leisure team
- Think creatively but also put structure and implementation to roll-out plans
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary Business related qualification, e.g. B.Com., Diploma in Marketing Management
- 5 years’ industry related experience – preferably in the Hospitality industry
- Strong understanding of online communication opportunities for the Leisure industry
- Able to make informed decisions quickly and effectively, with the flexibility to adapt to different situations and environments as necessary
- Technologically proficient, especially with report writing capability and experience with CRM, Database and Project Management software programmes (e.g. Basecamp)
- Highly organised and detail-oriented with strong financial acumen and excellent time management skills
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1217