Are you passionate about design and have a keen an eye for detail? Are you comfortable working within brand guidelines as well as conceptualising new ideas?
One of Africa’s leading safari operators is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on creative marketing material, for both in-camp, print and online use.
This 4-month contract position is based in Cape Town and starts mid-September.
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised institution
- At least 3-5 years’ previous experience in an advertising or design agency
- Design abilities in both print and digital fields
- High level of expertise using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Flash and HTML (advantageous)
- Experience with WordPress (a definite plus)
- A strong portfolio of previous work
- Good understanding of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Knowledge in the safari or tourism industry would be an added bonus
- Responsible for the design and roll out of Marketing collateral
- Creating design assets to be used on various brand websites and social media platforms and within camp
- An understanding and eagerness to work across all channels and integrated campaigns (i.e. BTL, ATL and Digital)
- Work closely with the brand manager to ensure that the creative output is aligned with the business objectives
- Drive innovation in approach to delivery and output
- Have some understanding of the role of sales-driven and leads-driven creative executions
- Keep up to date with design and advertising trends across different business offerings
- Willingness to apply creative and lateral thought to creative briefs to deliver the best possible result
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.