A superb opportunity has arisen for a junior 360° Designer at a luxury real estate and lifestyle brand’s in-house boutique studio. Working within the regional team of Designers, Social Media Managers, Project Managers and Agents you will develop Design and Art Direction against a specific brief to deliver the necessary objectives. Your responsibilities include conceptualising creative ways to solve business problem/s and create campaigns in Digital and Print mediums that meet these objectives. This exciting role calls for a talented Designer who is skilled in the use of Design elements; Typography, Photography and layout who is able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to deliver creative work in 360° mediums to multiple stakeholders. We’re looking for someone who is happy working independently as well as in a team – someone to further the brand’s big vision. Great culture, great values, great opportunity!
- Understand the business problem or opportunity and problem solve creative ways to represent a concept visually
- Determine which Typography, Photography or Design elements to use
- Create an effective campaign using design and layout and constantly drive innovation in your approach to delivery
- Work independently, leverage the ability to research topics that relate to the brief, use these findings as inspiration, and then create direction & scamps of the designs/layout for approval.
- Once the route has been chosen use experience of Design software to create the finished product and deliver.
- Present and sell creative concepts and use mood boards and other creative sales techniques (often within PowerPoint) to drive creative uptake amongst stakeholders
- Use information hierarchy to assist in the layout of an ad or design
- Stay on top of brand CI guides to ensure rules are applied correctly and this luxury brand is represented in all work
- Work as part of a team with a Copywriter, Digital, Strategy, Account Executives and leadership
- Keep up to date on Design and Advertising trends
- Share inspiring work and lead creativity within your team and stakeholders
- Commit to improving the quality of creative thought and constantly drive innovation in the brand executions
- Ensure software skills are up to date
- Commit to learning and understanding the real estate industry, undertake independent research for each brief and become a creative expert in communicating in the industry
- Translate a visual style across several mediums effectively to create campaigns against objectives
- Understand the role of sales driven and leads driven creative executions.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant 3-4 year Degree/Diploma from recognised Tertiary institution
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Design abilities in both Digital and Print touchpoints
- Experience in Digital (a must – specifically Social Media and Email Design)
- Previous experience at an Advertising or Design agency is preferable
- Confident presenter and ability to sell your own creative work
- Team player and independent worker
- Interest in clean, ‘templated’ and functional design.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1719