At Publicis Machine, we’re driven by an experienced team of individuals and we are passionate about producing relevant and engaging creative work and experiences, whilst at the same time building solid, long-term relationships with our clients. We’re looking to build something awesome here, for that to happen we need the right people. In other words, we’re going to be really fussy. In fact, the right personality is just as important as the right experience. We’re here to work hard and have fun. If you’re into to that please get in touch.
Reporting into the Group Creative Director, you should be someone who views marketing and advertising as a career and not a job. You are passionate about design, brands, strategy and memorable campaigns. You’ll need to understand that the way we communicate with people has changed and is constantly changing, so a strong grasp of the ever changing advertising landscape is essential.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- A love affair with beautiful aesthetic.
- A tertiary degree or diploma in design.
- An exceptionally strong portfolio of work.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Strong design taste.
- Preferably with a strength in illustration.
- Experience in a range of design channels.
The successful new candidate will be passionate about the advertising and communications industry, highly motivated with excellent communication and problem solving skills. The following attributes are also essential:
- Agency experience essential
- Highly organised.
- A drive for perfection.
- Deadline awareness and ability to handle all kinds of pressure.
- Taking initiative and ownership of your projects.
- Pro-actively solving problems.