We are a boutique agency looking for a Junior Graphic Designer
Degree or diploma in graphic design from an accredited institution
Using the creative suite you will be required to:
- Create and lay out graphics.
- Provide print ready files for projects.
- Interpret a creative brief and be able to develop a concept.
- Follow clients brand guidelines exactly and effectively portray brands and brand values visually.
- Develop all marketing collateral from concept to finished product
- Develop all digital artwork for social media and website from concept to final
- Able to conduct basic competitor and trend analysis
- Able to deep etch product photography in Photoshop
- Prepare all finished artwork for print and production
- Photo editing skills
- Stay on top of industry trends
Software skills required:
- Adobe Creative Suit: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. After Effects, Premiere Pro are advantageous.
- Microsoft Office
- Be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail.
- Good communication and copywriting skills are a bonus.
- Must have a strong interest in design trends.
- Creative – must have an artistic flair and have an eye for design.
- Be able to handle pressure.
- Able to stick to deadlines.
- Able to use your own initiative and be able to plan/ layout working schedule.
- Team player but also able to work on your own.
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work.
- Web design / digital media is a bonus.
Salary to be confirmed
Salary: Below R10 000