Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fantastic job opportunity for a junior Marketing Coordinator at a leading financial services company in Cape Town’s northern suburbs. This exciting role will see you planning, coordinating and managing delivery of their marketing department’s advertising, promotional, sponsorship and events activities. You will need to possess corporate experience and be an organised and passionate marketer. Super opportunity!
- Local advertising, brochures, newsletter: Copy, proofread, layout
- Event invitations: Copy, proofread, layout
- Work with in-house designer
- Adviser office signage: manage layout, approval, installation, suppliers from start to finish
- Collateral distribution and logistics
- Promotional items: Source, purchase, quality control, stock management available on internal shop.
- Sponsorships: Evaluation and recommendations on regional sponsorship requests
- Supplier management and briefing
- General team support
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- 3-years’ Marketing experience
- Corporate experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
- Obsessive organisational and analytical skill sets
- Personality and patience in abundance
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasker with varied Marketing interests.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1396
Salary: Above R200k