A small but established BTL agency, based in the Kensington area, has a vacancy for a dynamic Junior/Mid Designer.
What the job entails:
- Interpreting briefs, conceptualising and developing design solutions
- Traditional work, such as CI design, brochures, adverts, leaflets, newsletters, outdoor media, signage, exhibition stands, etc.
- Digital work, such as emailers and social media advertising
- Adhering to client CI guidelines
- Honing your understanding of pre-print, print and preparation for media publication
- Taking ownership of your work as far as possible, from start to finish
- Proofing/checking your own work
The right person for the job:
- Has one to three years’ relevant experience
- Is a problem solver
- Has keen attention to detail
- Is well-organised and efficient
- Is a great communicator and team player
- Is able to work independently and under pressure
- Has a positive attitude
- Is presentable
- Is a non-smoker
- Is PC literate and knows InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office
Salary: R10 - 15 000
JOB IS EXPIRED.