An importer and manufacturer of kids branded products is looking for a junior-mid graphic designer to join their team.
The right person for this job has “character” design experience – this means experience working with existing children’s character brands (such as Disney), making use of supplied character elements and brand guides.
- Trend research
- Coming up with ideas for character designs in the linen and footwear categories
- Designing the graphics for and developing these new products
- Ensuring brand guides are adhered to
- Ensuring deadlines are timeously met
- “Character” design experience would be preferred
- A relevant qualification in graphic design
- A minimum of two years of experience as a graphic designer
- Packaging design experience
- Experience following works maps/dielines
- Knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A portfolio showcasing relevant design
Salary: R15 - 20 000