Leading digital agency on the lookout for a multi-talented Creative & Digital Traffic Manager to come on board.
We’re searching for their next Digital Traffic Manager to join the Red September team. This agency specialises in making brands come alive through digital production.
In this role you will be responsible to manage the work-flow of the team. We need a person who Switches on under pressure.
- Ensure that the right talent is matched to the right projects.
- Liaise with team leads and deliver smooth digital projects.
- Manage traffic agency-wide.
- Run weekly resourcing meetings.
- Monitor staffing requirements and report to Management (freelance and full-time)
- Work across all departments and ensure all projects are resourced correctly.
- Attend planning meetings to forecast new resource requirements on new project or new business opportunities.
- Workflow management in creative as well as digital, according to deadlines and within budget
- Timesheet management
- Client retainer recons
- Lead production status meetings every Monday
- Manage the traffic and resource allocation for creative projects to maximise team efficiencies and ensure deadlines are met through the project management software
- Experience managing digital teams.
- Superb organisational and people management skills.
- Strong understanding of the creative and development processes within a digital agency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask