Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a magnificent opportunity for a hot junior to mid-weight Art Director to work at an award-winning, well-established ad agency in Cape Town. The ideal candidate is conceptually strong and demonstrates outstanding craft skills, while bringing a feminine energy to the work. You should possess Through-the-Line experience (with a fair amount of it ATL) as you will be working on integrated campaigns. There are fabulous accounts to work on from FMCG, alcohol, retail, health, hospitality to tech making this an exciting place to flex your creative muscles. If you’re a motivated, passionate and active team player who can produce and craft original, award-winning work, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree / Diploma
- 2 – 4 years’ through-the-line (including above the line) ad agency experience
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Strong conceptual ability
- Graphic Design ability
- Able to show a portfolio demonstrating ability or experience
- Effective communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work from concept right through to execution
- Motivated, energetic, passionate, use initiative
- Highly motivated
- Able to work as an active team player on projects
Please submit a relevant portfolio on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam304