Co-ordination of all jobs that are in the system, to ensure the efficient output of work.
· Ensuring that all jobs are put into the system and revert within 24hrs of receiving the brief if not sooner.
· Ensuring that all jobs are allocated an appropriate team and given clear timings.
· Communication with client service at all times.
· Communication with the entire Traffic department to ensure efficient work planning.
· Constant communication with the print/electronic production departments to ensure follow through of all jobs.
· Allocation of work to the relevant creative teams with the approval of the Creative Director.
· Following up on all jobs throughout the entire process.
· Obtaining all relevant information from Client Service that may be required to complete the job within the allocated timing.
· Arranging internal reviews with Creative Director and AM’s.
· Liaising with Production, with regard to cost estimates & the feasibility of the proposed creative.
· Ensure Saatchi & Saatchi global best practice and standards are applied and delivered on client accounts on an ongoing basis.
· Ensure you are at all times aware of and fully up to date on client’s ways of working, methodologies, practices and standards.
· Ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns and projects.
· Ensure that everything that we do is done with the utmost integrity.
· The sign-off process needs to be done at all times.
Key performance measure
· On time delivery
· Ensure that work is turned around as efficiently as possible
· Ensure billings of jobs are done timeously by all client service teams
· Ensure that you respect our people, our clients and our product
· Communication Skills: The ability to convey clear instructions, and communicate with others effectively.
· Problem Solving Skills: Must be able to think on your feet as problems arise.
· Management Skills: Must be capable of “managing” Creative and Client Service.
· Negotiating Skills: Must be able to negotiate with AM re deadlines and reluctant Creative.
· Accuracy; Must have an attention for detail.
· Organisational Skills: Must be able to co-ordinate & organize the jobs in the system.
· Planning Skills: Must be able to plan efficiently
· Time Management Skills
· The ability to foresee problems and find solutions before they occur.
Internal and external relationships
· Contribute to the overall positive morale of the Agency.
· Control and manage the workflow within the agency and among all the teams.
· Make sure your standing within the Agency as a team leader.
· Promote the culture and ethos of the Company as Confident, Trusting, Connected, Stimulating, Fun, Fearless, Provocative
· Live the spirit of “ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM, Nothing is Impossible”
· Accountable and responsible: Prepared to give an account for actions and performance. Take responsibility for all workflow within the agency.
· Enthusiastic and team spirit: Passionate, the ability to function and work as part of the team.
· Self-motivated and self driven: Pro-active and self disciplined
· A motivator to others
· Open-minded and flexible: Tolerant of people’s idiosyncrasies and shortcomings and working with those in order to get the best out of the individual. The ability to be flexible.
· Problem –solving: Ability to think on your feet, and solve a problem ensuring that the quality/deliverable is not compromised.
· Accurate and precise: Meticulous and conscientious – need to check for mistakes and errors and to correct them, or question their intent.
· Be seen by others (clients and staff) to be:
7. A team player
9. Ideas Obsessed
Salary: R10 - 15 000