WE’RE HIRING! If you’re a web developer that does it with <style> then we want you!
In the role of web developer you will be responsible for front end development and development of websites in CMSes such as WordPress. This will also include building and maintaining responsive websites and supporting custom web applications.
Industry related degree or diploma
2+ years or more of industry related experience
- Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media. This will be primarily WordPress.
- Build websites in WordPress from a custom theme.
- Perform website updates including editing web page content, or assist others producing content.
- Implement tracking tags for a variety of applications.
- Work with the project managers and development team to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Collaborate with other developers, business analyst or other team members.
- Work with team members to evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Build emails from provided designs and content that is compatible with major email clients and platforms.
- Assist in building landing pages via various platforms used internally that work on mobile and desktop devices.
- Mobile application development experience
- PHP development: Use Laravel, PHP and MySQL as well as in MVC frameworks.
- Web services and API integration.
- (UI/UX) Design experience
- Experience with WordPress , WordPress Builder and Git.
- Ability to research emerging technologies and identify possible applications internally and for clients
- Ability to work in an Agile or Waterfall Environment as required
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Knowledge of semantic HTML and experience implementing search engine optimisation techniques
- Experience with responsive development, frameworks and mobile first development
- Excellent WordPress development skills including the ability to extend this CMS as needed
- Experience implementing tracking tags
- A good understanding of PHP5/7.0.0
- Excellent experience with MySQL database design and development
- Supporting custom CMS/CRM development using PHP frameworks for example Laravel.
- Self management and time management skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Multitasking ability
- Goal orientated
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Team player
- Genuine interest in technology