Do you possess through-the-line media strategy experience? Are you keen to be part of an industry-leading, digital-first media team, at the forefront of cutting-edge work?
Native VML digital agency is seeking experienced media strategists to join our Cape Town -based team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for developing strategic approaches to both ATL and digital channels for some of our leading clients. Working within the Native VML Media integrated media framework with digital at the center of every strategy.
- Driving new sales for media through existing clients and new business pitches
- Creation, development and management of effective media strategies and plans in support of the overall Native VML strategy in response to clients overall objectives
- Creation, development and management of effective media strategies and plans that will give our clients the competitive edge
- Working with the campaign management team to oversee the implementation of the media strategy and plan ensuring that all elements are included to maintain a smooth running of a campaign
- Effective management of campaign managers/buyers
- Oversee the day to day running of campaigns with a campaign manager where applicable
- Reporting and analysing campaigns based on the expected KPIs and objectives
- Managing and overseeing the financial media budget ensuring campaigns/suppliers/media owners are delivering on time and within budget. Ensuring campaigns are reaching or exceeding clients expectations regarding performance
- Strategically managing and supporting all facets of communications internally and externally for all campaigns
- Post – matric diploma, degree, qualification in marketing communications, media – a plus
- A minimum of three – five years’ media strategy or planning experience prerequisite
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Client service orientation
- Own car
- Digital, internet marketing, experience a must, with ATL experience (a big plus)
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills