Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Deadline – 24th June 2019
We have a terrific opportunity for a mid-weight Loyalty Manager at a leading retailer’s Cape Town office. This role is responsible for the partner relationship and operational management of the brand’s rewards program. The role will execute based on the strategy developed by the Head of Rewards, and then engage across the business, leading to integrated execution. The focus will be on ensuring the delivery of constant value and relevance to customers. There will be a heavy operational focus on partner management, stakeholder management and commercial management, while ensuring optimal loyalty and rewards processes and journeys. Don’t miss out, apply today!
- Develop, implement and manage key partnerships for the brand Rewards programme, leading to sales growth, improved customer value propositions, customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Manage acquisition plan in stores and online.
- Give input into and influence the marketing strategy and enhance the Online Strategy.
- Manage implementation and operational aspect of Strategic Plans.
- Assist in the input for development of the Rewards programme including customer analytics and implementation of customer lifecycle communication strategy that drives frequency, basket growth and cross-sell.
- Integrate with key stakeholders in order to co-create effective, successful and impactful campaigns.
- Deliver innovative, relevant and world-class customer benefits.
- Develop a deep understanding of the loyalty market, competitors and opportunities – coupled with the objectives, opportunities and challenges within the company and the various business units.
- Constantly engage with trade areas in foods, clothing and financial services in order to inform the design and implementation of relevant campaigns and value propositions, in line with the rewards programme offering.
- Ensure alignment with the company’s other loyalty programme and leverage any synergies therein
- Ensure that strategic imperatives are translated into plans and clearly identified in budgets and development roadmaps.
- Programme management to ensure revenue generating opportunities from the rewards programme are identified and implemented.
- Development of an effective affinity partner model – including effective identification and strategy on-boarding of partners with clear alignment to the Customer Value Proposition (CVP).
- Implement new technologies and understand emerging loyalty trends and the relevance that these have to the company’s strategy.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant business or technical degree and/or diploma in Commerce, Marketing or Business Science, or related.
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience managing Loyalty and Rewards programmes.
- Up-to-date knowledge of local and international Loyalty trends.
- Line management/leadership experience.
- Extensive and proven CRM/Club management & business experience in a large customer-centric organisation.
- CRM, marketing skills (including on-line and social media).
- Negotiation skills.
- A sound knowledge of interpreting and analysing information.
- Strong communication and influencing skills – ability to work across all levels in the organisation.
- Passion for the brand and customers.
- Thinking strategically and commercially.
- Planning & organising.
- Good understanding of retail stores and e-commerce.
- Visionary, customer-oriented mind-set.
- Authentic clear communicator with the ability to influence all stakeholders.
- Creative and innovative, with a robust commercial orientation.
- Energetic and resilient.
- Logical and analytical thinker.
- Accountable and outcome focused.
- Firm and decisive.
- Inspirational team leader.
- Strong EQ.
- Strong presentation skills.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2758